Thursday, November 13, 2008

Off the air

Last night the internet died. Again. As it is wont to do.

A harbinger of doom, reminding me of the reality of the next few weeks - no daily blogging. That's right, dear RSS feed reader: no more daily blogs for November.

We're going away to a remote island where once only Britain's finest we sent: the wee isle of Tassie.

I wish I had the discipline of Tim Challies to trek high-and-low looking for mobile internet reception, but I don't. I'm going on holidays and I'm going to enjoy it.

And attempt to live without my daily fix.

Arrrrrgggghhhhh!!!

1 comment:

T.M. Curzon-Manners said...

I know that feeling. I've just come back from a self imposed ban on blogging but still couldn't resist sneeking a few peeks during the week, telling myself it didn't count because I wasn't interacting. At least you might get other stuff done which was the whole point for me really.

I do like popping over here, it's like a breath of fresh air - all clean and crisp.